This section is under development. For now, it lists resources presented to Camden’s Citizens’ Assembly and its final report. It also lists books, talks and articles featured at the events hosted by Think&Do from October – December 2019. For more information about these events, please read the Kentish Transition Town Newsletters.
Camden’s Citizens’ Assembly
- Camden’s Citizen Assembly: Background, presentations and final report
- Georgia Gould blog on Think & Do: https://www.lgalabourclimateemergency.com/blog/Camden-Council’s-Citizen’s-Assembly
- Noel Hatch’s blogs on Think and Do: https://medium.com/@noelito/a-look-back-at-my-year-at-camden-e028f2fa07cd
- Rob Hopkins, co-founder of Transition Town and his new book: From What Is to What If
- Farhana Yamin, Founder Track 0 explains why Think and Do is a model for others: Camden Pop Up Doesn’t Cost the Earth, Camden New Journal
- Shana Tufail’s on UN’s Sustainable Development Goals : Mod My City
- Track 0 Guide to SDGs and Climate Action: A Compendium Of Solutions For Achieving The Sustainable Development Goals And Staying Below 2°C Or 1.5ºc
- The role of artists & cultural sector in the climate crisis: Culture Declares Emergency
Climate Justice Resources
- Think and Do Project on Climate Justice will draw on work being done by XR Slough
- Farhana Yamin TedX article on Climate Justice: Climate Justice and Social Justice are Two Sides of the Same Coin (Tedx interview)
- Serayna Keya Solanki: When ‘Sustainability’ meets our Colonial Legacy and perpetuates our System of Oppression.
Archive of Think&Do Newsletters
- Think And Do Newsletter, June 8th 2020
- Think And Do Newsletter, May 25th 2020
- Think And Do Newsletter, May 18th 2020
- Think and Do Newsletter, May 5th 2020
- Think and Do Newsletter, April 27th 2020
- Think and Do Newsletter, April 22nd 2020
- Think and Do Newsletter, April 13th 2020
- April, 2020
- December 2nd
- November 25th
- November 18th
- November 11th
- November 4th
- October 29th
- Gallery of posters
- Secrets of Sourdough with Carlos Quermel, April 16th: ingredients list and recipes.
- Cook Along Supper Club Session 1, April 18th: ingredients list and recipes from Mike and Farhana.
- Cook Along Supper Club Session 2, April 25th: ingredients list and recipes from Mike and Farhana.
- Cook Along Supper Club Session 3, May 2nd: ingredients list and recipes from Mike and Farhana.