This section lists resources presented to Camden’s Citizens’ Assembly and its final report. It also lists books, talks and articles featured at the events hosted by Think&Do from October – December 2019. For more information about these events, please read the Kentish Transition Town Newsletters.
Camden’s Citizens’ Assembly
- Camden’s Citizen Assembly: Background, presentations and final report
- Georgia Gould blog on Think & Do: https://www.lgalabourclimateemergency.com/blog/Camden-Council’s-Citizen’s-Assembly
- Noel Hatch’s blogs on Think and Do: https://medium.com/@noelito/a-look-back-at-my-year-at-camden-e028f2fa07cd
- Rob Hopkins, co-founder of Transition Town and his new book: From What Is to What If
- Farhana Yamin, Founder Track 0 explains why Think and Do is a model for others: Camden Pop Up Doesn’t Cost the Earth, Camden New Journal
- Shana Tufail’s on UN’s Sustainable Development Goals : Mod My City
- Track 0 Guide to SDGs and Climate Action: A Compendium Of Solutions For Achieving The Sustainable Development Goals And Staying Below 2°C Or 1.5ºc
- The role of artists & cultural sector in the climate crisis: Culture Declares Emergency
Climate Justice Resources
- Think and Do Project on Climate Justice will draw on work being done by XR Slough
- Farhana Yamin TedX article on Climate Justice: Climate Justice and Social Justice are Two Sides of the Same Coin (Tedx interview)
- Serayna Keya Solanki: When ‘Sustainability’ meets our Colonial Legacy and perpetuates our System of Oppression.
Archive of Newsletters
- Camden Forest Newsletter, November 2020
- Think And Do Newsletter, November 2020
- Think And Do Newsletter, June 8th 2020
- Think And Do Newsletter, May 25th 2020
- Think And Do Newsletter, May 18th 2020
- Think and Do Newsletter, May 5th 2020
- Think and Do Newsletter, April 27th 2020
- Think and Do Newsletter, April 22nd 2020
- Think and Do Newsletter, April 13th 2020
- April, 2020
- December 2nd
- November 25th
- November 18th
- November 11th
- November 4th
- October 29th
- Gallery of posters
- Secrets of Sourdough with Carlos Quermel, April 16th: ingredients list and recipes.
- Cook Along Supper Club Session 1, April 18th: ingredients list and recipes from Mike and Farhana.
- Cook Along Supper Club Session 2, April 25th: ingredients list and recipes from Mike and Farhana.
- Cook Along Supper Club Session 3, May 2nd: ingredients list and recipes from Mike and Farhana.